RetributionArmy Index du Forum
RetributionArmy
Bienvenu sur le forum de la RetributionArmy

RetributionArmy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sir Sly Ghost ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RetributionArmy Index du Forum -> Les wars -> Wars à fair
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rochandl

Masculin
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 1,48

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sir Sly Ghost Répondre en citant

Sir Sly Ghost > bit.ly/25ePb1h

This,,is,,just,,a,,preview!,,Preview,,the,,embedded,,widget,,Sir,,Sly,,-,,Gold,,Album,,Lyrics1.Where,,Im,,Going2.Gold3.Found,,You,,Out4.GhostSir,,Sly,,Lyrics,,provided,,by,,SongLyrics.com,,In,,the,,Know,,Someone,,Mashed,,Up,,Rick,,and,,Morty,,with,,Kendrick,,Lamars,,Swimming,,Pools,,(Drank),,Notes,,from,,MrRetrieved,,,March,,,28,,,,2014Rovi,,,CorporationRIFF-it,,goodAnonymous,Save,Cancel,Really,delete,this,comment?,Yes,No,Anonymous,Save,Cancel,Really,delete,this,comment?,Yes,No,^,"You,Haunt,Me,by,Sir,Sly".Bad,,,selection,,,An,,,annotation,,,cannot,,,contain,,,another,,,annotationRetrieved,October,10,,2014Editar,playlist,Apagar,playlist,Tem,certeza,que,deseja,deletar,esta,playlist?,sim,no,ok,Nome,Quem,pode,ouvir,essa,lista?,Todos,Somente,eu,Adicionar,e,mover,msicas,sir-sly.comTweet,,referenced,,-,,L&on,,SirLandonJ,,23,,Feb,,2015,,[8]^,,"#ALT18,,Results,,-,,wk,,of,,10.18.14"Prometheus,Global,Media[10],,US,,Rock,,[11],,You,,Haunt,,Me,,Released:,,September,,16,,,2014,,(US)[12],,Label:,,Interscope,,Formats:,,CD,,,LP,,,digital,,download,,76,,14,,27,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Sir,,,Sly,,,‎–,,,Ghost,,,Label:,,,National,,,Anthem,,,‎–,,,ANTHEM0007,,,,Neon,,,Gold,,,‎–,,,GOLD041,,,Format:,,,Vinyl,,,,7",,,,Limited,,,Edition,,,,White,,,Vinyl,,,Country:,,,UK,,,Released:,,,Jan,,,2013,,,Genre:,,,Electronic,,,,Rock,,,,Pop,,,Style:,,,Synth-pop,,,,Downtempo,,,Tracklist,,,A,,,Ghost,,,B,,,Gold,,,Notes,,,Limited,,,to,,,300,,,copiesSandman:,,Denizen,,Kane,,Lyricapsule:,,RIP,,Ian,,Curtis;,,May,,18,,,1980,,Best,,Lyric,,Vids,,of,,the,,Week:,,Volume,,XX,,Listing:,,5,,Lyrical,,Breakthroughs,,from,,James,,Blakes,,The,,Colour,,in,,Anything,,All,,Music,,News,,,,Popular,,Sir,,Sly,,Lyrics,,1,,Miracle,,2,,Ghost,,3,,Found,,You,,Out,,4,,Gold,,5,,Where,,Im,,Going,,List,,of,,singles,,,with,,selected,,chart,,positions,,,showing,,year,,released,,and,,album,,name,,Title,,Year,,Peak,,chart,,positions,,Album,,US,,AltRetrieved,,,October,,,10,,,,2014O.B.Omsicas,,Top,,msicas,,Atualizaes,,Lanamentos,,playlists,,do,,letras,,Crie,,suas,,playlists,,artistas,,Top,,Artistas,,Top,,lbuns,,A,,B,,C,,D,,E,,F,,G,,H,,I,,J,,K,,L,,M,,N,,O,,P,,Q,,R,,S,,T,,U,,V,,W,,X,,Y,,Z,,0/9,,Participe,,Crie,,seu,,perfil,,musical,,Envie,,lbuns,,Envie,,letras,,Correes,,de,,letras,,Aplicativos,,android,,iphone,,windows,,phone,,windows,,8,,media,,player,,,winamp,,e,,itunes,,letras,,mobile,,letras,,no,,google,,chrome,,Sobre,,o,,site,,Ajuda,,Anuncie,,no,,Letras,,Aviso,,Legal,,Poltica,,de,,privacidade,,Regras,,Redes,,Sociais,,Seguir,,letras,,Parceiro,,r7.com,,Idiomas,,ver,,en,,espaol,,see,,in,,english,,Feito,,com,,,,em,,Belo,,Horizonte!,,2.3,,milhes,,de,,msicas,,,,Site,,de,,msica,,mais,,acessado,,do,,Brasil,,,,2003,,-,,2016,,Their,,,debut,,,single,,,,"Ghost",,,,was,,,released,,,on,,,March,,,4,,,,2013,,,,on,,,the,,,National,,,Anthem,,,and,,,Neon,,,Gold,,,labels,,,followed,,,by,,,the,,,single,,,"Gold",,,on,,,May,,,21,,,,2013.[1][2],,,"Gold",,,peaked,,,at,,,No30,,,on,,,the,,,Billboard,,,Alternative,,,Songs,,,chart,,,and,,,NoHighlightOfficial,,,website,,,The,,,Guardian,,,(London)About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,IncThe,,,band,,,is,,,fronted,,,by,,,vocalist,,,Landon,,,Jacobs,,,with,,,instrumentalists,,,Jason,,,Suwito,,,and,,,Hayden,,,Coplen,,,accompanying,,,him.[1],,,While,,,they,,,originally,,,operated,,,anonymously,,,together,,,under,,,the,,,band,,,name,,,"The,,,Royal,,,Sons",,,,the,,,trio,,,gradually,,,built,,,a,,,steady,,,following,,,and,,,managed,,,to,,,top,,,The,,,Hype,,,Machine,,,chart,,,,eventually,,,revealing,,,their,,,identities.[1],,,Their,,,original,,,band,,,gathered,,,over,,,$13,000,,,in,,,a,,,Kickstarter,,,campaign,,,,released,,,an,,,album,,,,and,,,then,,,split,,,up^,,"Sir,,Sly,,-,,Timeline,,Photos"Retrieved,,,October,,,10,,,,2014Prometheus,,,Global,,,MediaGENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,Singles[edit]Listen,,,while,,,you,,,read!,,,Go,,,ahead,,,and,,,stand,,,up,,,straight,,,Straight,,,against,,,the,,,wall,,,Why,,,did,,,I,,,go,,,for,,,you?,,,Pick,,,you,,,up,,,when,,,you,,,fall,,,Was,,,I,,,too,,,drunk,,,to,,,say,,,what,,,I,,,said,,,to,,,you,,,Was,,,I,,,too,,,blind,,,to,,,go,,,and,,,see,,,straight,,,through,,,you,,,Ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You,,,flew,,,out,,,on,,,a,,,plane,,,Came,,,crashing,,,into,,,the,,,ocean,,,And,,,then,,,you,,,haunted,,,me,,,Don't,,,have,,,a,,,clue,,,whats,,,the,,,motion,,,So,,,every,,,now,,,and,,,then,,,it,,,feels,,,so,,,soothing,,,When,,,you,,,float,,,on,,,a,,,bit,,,and,,,move,,,right,,,through,,,me,,,Ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,Yeah,,,One,,,,two,,,,three,,,,four,,,Get,,,up,,,save,,,face,,,Find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,grave,,,Or,,,then,,,go,,,find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,home,,,Get,,,up,,,save,,,face,,,Find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,grave,,,You'll,,,never,,,find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,home,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,Get,,,up,,,save,,,face,,,Find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,grave,,,(you're,,,a,,,ghost),,,Or,,,then,,,go,,,find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,home,,,(you're,,,a,,,ghost),,,Get,,,up,,,save,,,face,,,Find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,grave,,,(you're,,,a,,,ghost),,,You'll,,,never,,,find,,,your,,,way,,,back,,,home,,,(you're,,,a,,,ghost),,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,You're,,,a,,,ghost,,,Ghost,,,Writer(s):,,,Landon,,,Pigg,,,Copyright:,,,Emi,,,April,,,Music,,,IncLetras,,de,,msicas,,-,,Letras.mus.br,,menu,,buscar,,Pgina,,Inicial,,404,,Pgina,,no,,encontrada,,A,,pgina,,que,,voc,,tentou,,acessar,,no,,foi,,encontrada(example,of,good,selection):,This,is,bold,text,and,this,is,normal,text f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RetributionArmy Index du Forum -> Les wars -> Wars à fair Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006